Following the latest instruction from Government to Stay Home, all restaurants, coffee shops, bars and hotels within The Hub are closed to visitors.
The following venues within The Hub remain open or offering a reduced service:
- Banana Tree - Takeaway - Mon-Thurs 12.30-22.00 Fri-Sat 12:30-22:30 Sun 12:30-22:00
- Maaya Indian - Takeaway - Tues-Sat 4:00-21:00
- Thomas Connolly Estate Agents - Mon-Fri 9:00 - 17:00 Sat 9:00-14:00
- Sweat yoga studios - Online classes
- Bogota Coffee - Takeaway - Fri-Sun 9:00-14:00pm
- Blossom Room - Takeaway - Thurs, Fri and Sat 16:00-20:00
Please check the relevant social media accounts and websites respectively or call the venues directly for up to date information.
A full list of our establishments at The Hub along with their contact information, can be found here: http://www.thehub-miltonkeynes.com/discover
For Hub news and updates please stay connected with us through The Hub's Social Media channels.
We would like to thank all our loyal visitors for their understanding and support during these challenging and unprecedented times. The health and wellbeing of both our customers and our team members at The Hub is paramount. As Government instructions and guidelines evolve please continue to visit our website for updates.
And a big thank you to our country’s key workers whose jobs are vital to public health and safety.
Please stay safe and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Hub.
The Hub Management