Las Iguanas Pink Guava Colada Recipe
In this delicious variation on the Piña Colada las Iguanas have added a fruity twist with the addition of guava purée & berry liqueurs. Why not experiment with different fruits and complimentary liqueurs to create new variants?
Thu 28 Jan 2021 - posted by theHub
YOU WILL NEED
- Cocktail shaker
- 50ml Malibu
- 15ml cassis
- 25ml guava purée
- 75ml pineapple juice
- 25ml coconut cream (we use Coco Lopez)
- 1 pineapple wedge Cubed ice
- Add all of the liquid ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
- Fill the shaker with as much cubed ice as you can, then shake it really hard – the pineapple juice should give a nice foam when shaken hard enough.
- Strain into a hurricane or pineapple-shaped glass full of cubed ice, then garnish with the pineapple leaf & pineapple wedge.