WE'RE BACK APRIL 12TH!
The Hub is excited to confirm the following hospitality businesses are ready to welcome you
back for outdoor service only from April 12th:
- Bogota Coffee, MK’s first independent speciality coffee bar
- Blossom Room, independently owned, award-winning bar/restaurant for Japanese inspired food and cocktails
- Las Iguanas for those tantalising Latin American tastes, family dining, bottomless brunch and delectable cocktails
- Zizzi, family favourite Italian chain serving authentic pizza, calzone and traditional pastas.
- Turtle Bay, be whisked away to tropical climes with the best Caribbean vibes as you lime away the hours with lush cocktails, reggae tunes and the best in Caribbean cuisine
- Banana Tree, from mouthwatering rendang to vegan skewers and everyone's favourite Phad Thai, Banana Tree has something for everyone in the family.
- Subway, You know what they say, a sub a day keeps the hunger away. Grab yourself a sub, wrap or salad to satisfy your hunger.
(Please check with the individual businesses for specific booking details and opening
information via The Hub website.)
Or if you're seeking some R&R and need a fresh haircut or just a day of pampering, then look
no further. The Hub can confirm Headonist Hair & Beauty will be opening their doors from April 12th.
If you’re thinking takeaway – head to The Hub Milton Keynes where you can find Zizzi's for the
perfect takeaway pizza, Maaya for a spicy hot Indian or even a cheeky Nandos to take on the
go. Don't forget you can even order all your favourites straight to your door so you can sit back,
relax, and enjoy a delicious meal from the comfort of your sofa binge-watching your latest
The following hospitality businesses will be providing delivery, takeaway and collection:
- Banana Tree
- Turtle Bay
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter @thehubmk for more and up-to-date information regarding your favourite restaurants and lifestyle businesses.
The Hub is the place to be to create memories to last a lifetime.